Glander International Bunkering’s six-month Trainee Programme paves the way for a promising career as a Bunker Trader at any of our 8 locations. It is an entry level programme that provides trainees a solid understanding of the shipping industry and our various counterparties. Watch this video to learn more.
A Typical Work Day?
Contact prospective customers and suppliers
Check and update pending deliveries
Identify new business opportunities
Who Are We Looking For?
- You have sales experience or a university degree.
- You like languages and numbers.
- You are competitive and have a winner’s mentality.
- Taking extra steps to become successful is already a habit.
- You are curious and can adapt to other cultures.
- You insist on doing things right as well as doing the right things.
- You know that hard training and determination makes the difference.
- Your high discipline means you never waste time and you constantly look for opportunities.
What do we offer?
A versatile programme at one of the largest bunker trading firms.
Hands on training and comprehensive industry knowledge.
A multicultural and dynamic work environment at 8 offices.
Opportunity to be hired as a Bunker Trader after the programme.
How Do I Apply?
Fill in your application form here today. We look forward to hearing why you want to become our next Trainee.